- The Tea Smith scoops up an award nomination, Fox42, April 2018
The Tea Smith was recently nominated for the John Harney Lifetime Achievement Award by the World Tea Expo.
- Weekend visits to Tea Smith will benefit Siena-Francis House, Omaha World-Herald, November 24th, 2017
- Tea Smith Brings Tea to Happy Hour With Its After Five Menu, World Tea News, September 5th, 2017 "... Another option for people who do not want to go to a bar or restaurant but still want to enjoy their evening out."
- General Dodge House to hold annual spring tea, host Tea Smith program, Daily Nonpareil, May 3rd, 2017
- Tea of the Month: The Tea Smith in Omaha, Nebraska, Drink Tea & Travel, May 15th, 2016 "The second we stepped inside the shop we knew that this establishment was run by serious tea lovers."
- Tea Smith locations offer Japanese tea classes, Omaha World-Herald, April 8th, 2016
- How to Boost Profits by Serving Tea, Omaha Magazine, March 4, 2015
"Tea can be very lucrative for a restaurant's bottom line..."
- Need a prolonged boost? Suddenly popular matcha, with its nutty and grassy flavor, packs a punch, Omaha Magazine, September 07, 2016
"Enthusiasts of the tea claim its caffeine is released slower than that in soda or coffee, so drinkers get sustained energy instead of a high followed by a crash."
- The Tea Smith, Omaha Magazine, May 13, 2014
"...this deceptively simple store hosts the most impressive collection of tea in Omaha, and owner Tim Smith has received national and even international recognition for his treasured tea."
- Tea @ TED, TEDCoffee 2014, March 20, 2014
"Amazing partners Harney and Sons, the Tea Smith and Tealet have curated an amazing assortment of teas for us, which not only delight TEDsters, but educate our own coffee-addled palates. Tealightful."
- TED to focus on coffee in Canada, Global Coffee Review, March 5, 2014
The Tea Smith will provide loose leaf tea to TED2014 in Vancouver and TEDActive in Whistler.
- 'Plen-tea' of comfort and culture at Reinert, The Creightonian, January 31, 2014
The Tea Smith provided Indian Teas to Creighton's second annual tea extravaganza in the library.
- Omaha Caffeine Crawl, Nebraska Foodie, October 29, 2013
Self-proclaimed caffeine addicts ended their crawl by learning the history of tea at our downtown Omaha shop.
- 2013 World Tea Expo Report, The Teavangelist, July 11, 2013
The Tea Smith headed to Las Vegas to conduct a focused tasting on Oolong tea and meet industry leaders.
- How to Make a Teapot With an Infuser for Loose Leaf Teas, Ceramic Arts Daily, July 10, 2013
A ceramicist and Tea Smith fan writes about teapot-making techniques.
- 'CreativiTEA' will be rewarded, The Omaha World-Herald, September 7, 2012
The Team Smith's "CreativiTEA" tea blending competition features in the World-Herald's Dining Notes column.
- World Tea Expo Names Tim Smith Top Tea Infusionist, The Teavangelist, June 18th, 2012
Our very own Chief Leaf Tim Smith took top honors at the the 2012 World Tea Expo Tea Infusion Challenge.
World Tea Expo Gathers the Tea Community for Bountiful Business Deals, Trailblazing Education & Networking, June 15th, 2012
More coverage of Chief Leaf Tim Smith's 2012 World Tea Expo win.
- The Tea Smith Announces the Opening of Their Newest Location in Omaha's Historic Old Market District, Metro Magazine, 2011
- It's A Tea Party: Local Businesses Celebrate National Hot Tea Month, The Reader, December 28, 2011
A review of local tea shops highlights The Tea Smith's offerings.
- The Tea Smith, KMTV Morning Blend, Seasonal Features, December 6, 2010
Chief Leaf Tim Smith shares his knowledge and introduces us to his teas on KMTV's Morning Blend.
- Black Friday Fundraisers, WOWT TV, November 26, 2010
WOWT covers The Tea Smith's 2010 fundraiser for the Siena Francis House.
- The Tea Smith: Trip to Japan, China and Featured Flavors, KMTV Morning Blend, Sep 23, 2010
Tim Smith talks to The Morning Blend about his trip to Japan and Hong Kong.
- Making Tea, Getting It Down Cold, Omaha World-Herald, 2010
An interview with Tim Smith about the ins and outs of iced tea.
- The Tea Smith: National Iced Tea Month, KMTV Morning Blend, June 17, 2010
On Tim Smith's first appearance on The Morning Blend, he talks about National Iced Tea Month.
- Tea, Coffee Talk, May 2009
Opportunities for tea in the beverage industry.
- Brew a perfect cup of tea, Midwest Living Magazine, April 2009
Owner Tim Smith shares the "secrets" of brewing the perfect cup of tea.
- Walking the Line, Fresh Cup, August 2008
Trying out new trends in the beverage business is risky, but can yield rich rewards.
- N. Ireland kids show ugly mugs in Omaha, Omaha World-Herald, April 2008
Ugly Mug submissions from across the Atlantic.
- Second most-popular drink in the world makes its way to Omaha, gateway, February 2007
"Nikki Smith is the manager of the Tea Smith on 78th and Dodge streets. She said college students are not only migrating to the Tea Smith for the free wireless Internet that they can enjoy with their favorite blend of tea, but also 'the atmosphere is conducive to studying.'..."